A. General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of Channel Jurnal Komunikasi must be
- Written in English.
- The length of the submitted paper is at least 6 pages and no more than 20 pages. Editors will evaluate if the papers are needing more pages than 20 pages.
- Write the the research contribution in the introduction.
- Recommended to use of a tool such as Mendeley or EndNote for reference management and formatting (Zotero, Mendeley, or Endnote) or manual citation, and choose APA style
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the Channel Jurnal Komunikasi Manuscript Template
- Expect at least 30 references, primarily with 80% to journal papers. The references must be up-to-date references (5 years back).
B. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. The title of the paper is maxed 14 words, without Acronym or abbreviation
- Abstract. The Abstract has a maximum of 250 words; No citation; State in the abstract is a Aim, Method, Results, Summary, and Keywords (maks. 3-5 words).
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - Method - Findings and Discussion – Conclusion - Acknowledgements (Optional)
- References. Expect a minimum of 30 references, primarily with a minimum of 80% to journal papers.
Please contact info channel[at]comm.uad.ac.id for the problems.
SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The manuscript has not been published and published in any scientific media
- Manuscript submitted in the form of doc files
- The author is required to follow the writing method that Channel Jurnal Komunikasi has determined.
- Authors are required to reference at least one article previously published in the journal Channel Jurnal Komunikasi.
- The manuscript also sent to email email@example.com
Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, the article's copyright shall be assigned to Channel Jurnal Komunikasi.
Authors should sign the Copyright Transfer Agreement when they have approved the final proofs sent by Channel Jurnal Komunikasi prior the publication. Channel Jurnal Komunikasi strives to ensure that no errors occur in the articles that have been published, both data errors and statements in the article.
Channel Jurnal Komunikasi keeps the rights to articles that have been published. Authors are permitted to disseminate published articles by sharing the link of the Channel Jurnal Komunikasi website. Authors are allowed to use their works for any purposes deemed necessary without written permission from Channel Jurnal Komunikasi to acknowledge initial publication in this journal.
All articles published in Channel Jurnal Komunikasi are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA) license.
The publisher will use the name and email addresses entered in this journal site exclusively for purposes other than this journal. They will not be made available for any other purpose or any other party.