We invite authors to discuss, explore, and disseminate the latest issues and development of communication, particularly those related to media studies and digital media.
The manuscripts sent should have strong empirical and theoretical contributions and highlight the significance of those contributions to the field of communication. Therefore, preference is given to the submission that examines, extends, or builds strong theoretical frameworks while empirically assessing the issues with high importance for communication theory and practice.
GUIDANCE FOR SUBMISSION
1. The manuscript submitted to CHANNEL: Jurnal Komunikasi shall never be published elsewhere.
2. Please submit your article online to our website (by registration) in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) using our template and already written in English.
3. The topic of interest: any topic related to media studies and digital media.
4. References should follow APA style format.
1. Paper Submission: July 6, 2022
2. Reviewing Process: July - August 2022
3. Notification of Acceptance: September 2022
4. Publication: October 2022