HUMANITAS: Indonesian Psychological Journal accepts articles written by the author(s) from worldwide.
Please read the guidelines carefully. The only manuscript that follows the guidelines will be processed for review.
1. Humanitas only accept original article (research-based article)
2. The submission represents that the manuscript has not been published previously and is not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
3. Manuscripts should be written in English.
4. Manuscripts should be submitted as a Microsoft Word, single-spaced in 12 points, Times New Roman font, with at least 3cm margins on all sides and the right-hand margin justified.
5. The length of a manuscript between 4000 to 5000 words (not including Tables, Figures, and References), approximately 15 to 20 pages.
6. Manuscripts must be free of plagiarism. Only manuscripts that have less than 25% in common will be processed.
7. Use of tools such as Mendeley or EndNote for reference management and formatting and choose APA Style
8. The paper must conform to the standard HUMANITAS paper.
9. You need to log in to submit your article, which requires you to be registered.
10. Supplementary files such as graphs, pictures, images, and scales can include HUMANITAS Server if needed.
11. An abstract is required for paper submission.
12. You can upload a revised version if requested by Editor
13. Please contact email@example.com if you get any problems.
Submit your manuscripts through our online system. If you get any problems with your paper's submission process, please contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download new HUMANITAS Journal Template here
Download submission guideline for authors here https://s.id/AuthorGuidelines