- Publication Ethic
- Focus and Scope
- Open Access Policy
- Peer Review Process
- Withdraw Policy
- Author Guidelines
Peer Review Process
Submitted papers are evaluated by anonymous referees by single-blind peer review for contribution, originality, relevance, and presentation. The Editor shall inform you of the results of the review as soon as possible, hopefully in 30 to 60 days. The peer-review process can be seen in Figure 1.
The process can be described as follow.
1. The submitted manuscript is first reviewed by an editor. It will be evaluated whether it is suitable for the Jurnal Teknik Elektro Komputer dan Informatika focus and scope or has a major methodological flaw and similarity score by using Turnitin. The decision is rejecting or accept for a review process.
2. The manuscript will be sent to at least two anonymous reviewers (Single Blind Review). Reviewers' comments are then sent to the corresponding author for necessary actions and responses.
3. Afterward, the editorial team meeting suggested the final decision to the revised manuscript by authors.
4. Finally, the Editor will send the final decision to the corresponding author.
5. The accepted manuscript then continued to the copyediting and layout editing process to prepare the camera-ready paper.
Utilizing feedback from the peer review process, the Editor will make a final publication decision. The review process will take approximately 4 to 12 weeks. Decisions categories include:
Figure 1. Peer Review Process